Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's Your Philosophy?

It's hard juggling two blogs. Kind of like how people have 2 wives, or lead double lives.

I've never had more than one boyfriend at any one time, so this takes a little getting used to.

It's all about time management.




But i've been spending all my free time playing futsal these days. I have time for neither blog.

So in the end i'm not unlike that hypothetical man with two wives.

Today i am going to talk about something i stumbled upon on Facebook. Because i am just so whimsical that way.



Did you know there's a little section in your Facebook profile called Philosophy? There's a column where you get to tell the world "People who inspire you," I don't know what's so philosophical about that.

Maybe it's because you have to ponder about what gives you inspiration and whatnot.

But being the curious bird that i am, i typed in random alphabets to see who are the most inspirational people on Facebook. By popularity.




That new Adam Sandler movie was hilarious. But seriously?
And All my life I've been good. But now ohhhhhhhh I'm thinking what the hell?!


What the hell!?

Plus all i can remember about Ashley Tisdale is that she did some poultry throat exercises in that monstrosity of a movie.





Lady Gaga as the first suggestion when you type L, and also when you type G.



If The Annoying Orange inspires you, you should see a doctor.





You must be kidding me. I thought that maybe someone generic like "Mom" would be one of the top inspirational people.

But i have officially lost hope for humanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment